Ask the Heroes in your family 4 of the following questions.
1. What is your definition of a Hero?
2. Who are the HEROES in your life now?
3. How do people become heroes?
4. Who do you feel are the real-life heroes in our society today that are not getting the recognition and rewards they deserve?
5. Why are HEROES so important in the lives of young people?
6. What are the things parents can do that will help their children realize they too can be HEROES and make a positive impact on the lives of others?
7. How does it feel to be recognized as a HERO?
8. Do you have any good solutions to the problems facing society, especially racism, child and spousal abuse and violence among young people?
9. If you had three wishes for your life and the world, that would instantly come true, what would they be?